Monday, September 24, 2018

dance extravaganza

On friday night at 6 o clock we had a dance extravaganza. A dance extravaganza is when all of the people in the school, most people in the school. So we go to a place in town and when we g there we go to a big hall by another school. So when you get in there there is a lot of people and when I got in there, I saw some of my friends.  I played tag with my friends and after that we had to sit down. After we sat down on a chair a teacher came and she talked. The funniest part  when she was talking is when she was talking Irish and after her speaking Irish the little kids did an Irish dance. My favourite dance is the Michael Jackson one. My dance is an Elvis Presley one and my  favourite part about the dance in my dance  is when we did the rock and role. My parents were very excited and liked my dance. and this is me. ,
   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Noa - I really liked the Micheal Jackson dances too. But I have to say you and Room 9 did a really great job too!AND you really looked the part! Rawe!

    ReplyDelete